NEW! Reach Workshops
Reach support for living workshop, co facilitated by Sally Warren (MD Paradigm) and Eveline Peates (a Quality Checker and expert by experience) are being facilitated around the country.
The workshop is designed to bring the resource to life, share tips, inspire and challenge each other to stay focused on the true principles of support for living.
The workshop will:
• guide you through the It’s My Life and the Service review elements
• connect you with others using Reach
• encourage you to link Reach with Driving up Quality and regulatory
• refresh your vision of Support for Living (Supported Living) and
• link you with the team from Housing & Support Alliance
The workshops will be taking place all over the country.
Click here to find out more and book a place.
- Reach support for living ‘The right support, at the right time from t... 08.11.13
- Follow Paradigm on Facebook Regular updates, event information, have your s... 01.05.12
- An Ordinary Life. The Way Forward A paper setting out the background to the ‘E... 28.11.13
- Inclusive Leadership An introduction to the Inclusive Leadership Labora... 05.02.14